Tuesday, June 9, 2009

virgin experience......from a blog standpoint

So here goes........I have only recently began thinking about "blogging".  I suppose it's overly lame to quotation the word blogging, given it's prevalence in today's current state of slang tech terms.  Aside from my reservations to embark on said journey, it really has begin to make sense why so many have taken the steps to create and update an online journal, easily accessible to myself and others.  

I have struggled with this in the past.  Does it seem arrogant?  Why do I need to journalize my everyday life.........Why would I want to write everything down........It's quite a bit of work to complete this task.......How will this benefit me??????  All these questions and many more swirled through my spinning confused and easily put off brain.......and I suddenly realized....this all makes perfect sense.  

I have so many thoughts appear and disappear in my head on a daily basis and many disappear...never again to surface.  How could I hope to capture these thoughts?  Of course the answer is to, on a daily basis, write these things down.  It seems so simple!!!!  But this, not unlike many other "easy" things in life, I feel is destined to crumble.  The persistent pessimist that handicaps my inner dialogue arises.......DAMN YOU!!!!!!.........I'm working on this.  

Getting away from the possibility that this blog post, although my first, could be my last for quite some time, I feel that with unwavering discipline could greatly improve many aspects of my life.  First and foremost it could serve as a vocabulary exercise routine.  In normal every day conversation, the words that are screaming at me from the back of my head to be spoken out loud, usually are quickly silenced due to the reception they would receive coming from my mouth in particular.  Now weighing the possibility of writing my very own blog, this consequence is no longer a negative side effect with using the exact language in whatever way I feel necessary.  Will anyone ever read my blog.......most likely no.  If they do, does it really matter if I used correct grammar, or was clear as to what I was trying to convey......not in the slightest.  Why???........because none of these things truly matter in the grand scheme of things.  If nothing else, blogging will from this day forward be used as tool to better myself through the recording of my inner thoughts into an online datebase.

It's just so hard for me to strip away the terribly trendy nature of what I'm participating......guess I have every option with regards to keeping it a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment